Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Helping Vicki Sew

I have had such a busy week. Vicki has been sewing and for once she is using a fabric I can get interested in. I helped her lay out the pattern and make measurements.


The fabric was quite bulky and it kept sliding off the table. I willingly gave of my time to act as a paper weight, well, fabric weight.


I was such a very good helper, that when Vicki had cut out all the pieces she needed and discovered she had extra fabric, she decided to reward my diligence by making me a blanket of my very own... Here I am helping her figure out what size it should be.


Well, it was almost my very own. At the last minute Riker showed up. Vicki decided it needed to big enough for several of us to use at once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home