Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey, what's up?

I was strutting through the living room this morning (yes, I do sometimes strut), and I overheard "the people" talking about the olympics. Is it really that time again?! When did this happen? Why wasn't I told? I haven't been training for anything! I still can't nap for more that fifteen minutes at a time! My mother and the other cats around here never get any computer time any more, maybe that's the problem. A cat has to stay informed somehow ya know.

Well, I don't know what the planning committee can put together in the next couple days, but if I hear of any events being held over the next couple weeks I sure want to participate. Come to think of it I was yelled at just this morning for seeing how high I could jump up the door post. That ought to make a good event.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another good event would be to see how silently you can deposit a huge, very wet hairball on the feet of a sleeping human.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Kiwi blogger said...

Well if it wasn't for the fact that its summer here i'd be on my Bob sled !!
I'm back from holdiday .... Have put the heat on my humans to help me learn to type
Bob

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home