Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Misunderstood Gifts and Toys

Lady Lynn left the computer open this morning. On the desktop was today's comic for 9 Chickweed Lane. Bob, this one is for you! (I am thinking in particular of your July 11 and 12 posts)

Click here to see August 11, 2004 Comic

When I was a kitten living on the Ashton's porch, I had a favorite toy. It was a baby squirrel tail. It was a beautiful grey, and it was very soft. I had caught it myself and was extreemly proud of it. I never could figure out why they didn't let me bring it with me when I decided to become an indoor house cat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi blogger said...

Brilliant cartoon, I have insisted that Chris use it as wallpaper .
I like the clicky and bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb noise you get when you have a nice wash while sitting on the keyboard.

Bob (fast developing reputation as Ace reporter )

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home